SANATAN DHARM PRATINIDHI SABHA, FIJISPORTS WING Acting President: Dhirendra D Nand - Mob: 9960387 Secretary: Mr Arvin Naresh - Mob: 9917947 Treasurer: Mr Naren Chand - Mob: 8780514 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INVITATION LETTERTo: Sports Wing Branch Presidents We are pleased and honored to invite you and your Netball Team to participate in the Sanatan Fiji, Battle of the Giants Netball Tournament that will take place in Ba from December 1st – 04th, 2017. We are committed to make this event a successful one. We adhere to the highest standards of preparation in order to create an ideal atmosphere for all participating teams. We ensure you that there will be a fair play and maximum transparency. We hope you have a wonderful stay in Ba and that you enjoy your time together with all the other members of the Sanatan family. We are looking forward to receiving your confirmation of participation for this event no later than November 5th2017. Sincerely Yours, Arti Pratap Netball Coordinator, Sports Wing Ph: 9253287| Email: email@example.com Battle of the Giants Netball Tournament 03rd December ________________________________________________________________________ RULES FOR SANATAN BOG NETBALL 2017 The following rules will apply during the Sanatan Netball tournament.
- The games will be played under standard FNA netball rules. Only registered players are eligible to play in the tournament. Those branches which have paid their subscriptions for the year and netball registration fees are eligible to participate.
- For single females only born Sanatanies (Father must be Sanatan) and follower of Sanatan Dharam. Other religion females married to Sanatan and Sanatan females married to other religion males are not allowed to play in the tournament.
- All new players are to submit their birth certificate, if married submit married certificate, one photocopy of a valid ID card and 2 passport size photos with fully filled registration.
- Registration fees of $100.00 must be paid by 20th November, 2017. However confirmation of participation should be done by 01st November, 2017 in writing to the Netball Coordinator (firstname.lastname@example.org). President / Secretary and manager of the team must sign netball player’s registration forms.
- The decision of the umpires would be final. The umpires will have the full right to send any player out of the court during the match if the player found to be abusive or involved in the quarrel.
- If any team fails to comply with the above rules and regulations, the National Sanatan Sports Wing committee reserves the right to suspend the team from the tournament and further disciplinary action will take against that team.
- The National Sanatan Sports Committee reserves the right to adopt or amend any rules to help the smooth running of the tournament.
- Protest allowed until 5 minutes after the game. Protest fees is $50 which is non-refundable.
- Overseas invitational netball teams will be allowed to participate provided they adhere to all rules. They can use a maximum of 3 local players who may not be registered with any of the branches.
10.) Team Category – Open team – 16 - 35 years (3 over age players allowed)