This year the National Executive Council has also established an Education Wing of the Sabha. The detailed information is provided below:
Sanatan Fiji Education Wing
Terms of Reference
- Education is an integral part of the Sabha Members are disqualified automatically if they are absent in three consecutive meetings
- and, therefore, it is of paramount importance to appoint a separate Education Wing.
- We have many Sanatan schools which are scattered all over the country and are not affiliated to the Sabha. The Board shall try and bring them under the Sanatan umbrella.
- This Wing shall promote education and human values (EHV) at all the levels.
- The proposed Education Wing shall promote the education programs and projects at the Branch level.
Members of the Education Committee
- Chairperson of the Education Wing – Akhila Sharma, Telephone 3394833, Mob – 9945450, email@example.com
- Secretary – Ajal Kumar, Mob – 9727706, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assistant Secretary – Arti Pratap 925328, email@example.com
- Ramesh Sharma, Mob – 9276488, firstname.lastname@example.org ,
- Daya Ram , Mob – 9031942, email@example.com
- Virendra Lal , Mob – 9226384, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jainen Prasad, Mob – 9802986/ 8711851, email@example.com
- Veena Narayan, Mob – 8411009, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dharmendra Sharma, Mob – 8676747,
- Shall meet once a month [see the tentative meeting dates]
- Quorum – 5 members
- Members are disqualified automatically if they are absent in three consecutive meetings
Delegation of Responsibilities
- Chairperson [Akhila Sharma] – to preside over all the Education Committee meetings and manage the national and branch matters of the Education Committee, help in providing information online news, assist in the preparation of Baal Vikas and EHV curricula, lead in the review of the Sanatan Fiji Constitution and assist in the coordination Brahman purohit uniform text production program.
- Secretary [Ajal Kumar] – to coordinate the Brahman purohit uniform text production program, assist in the review of the Sanatan Constitution and organize the management of the branch education committees.
- Assistant Secretary [Arti Pratap] – to write and present the minutes of the Education Committee meetings and assist the Secretary especially in loading online and social media news.
- Chairperson Interfaith Search Fiji Project [Pt. Ramesh Sharma] – to manage the Interfaith Search Fiji Project, prepare presentations on behalf of Sanatan Fiji, present the report to the Education Committee and send brief reports to the branch education committees and the Website.
- Chairperson Vaal Vikas and EHV programs [Daya Ram] – to provide leadership and coordinate Education in Human Values and Baal Vikas programs of the Education Committee and prepare their curricula.
- Virendra Lal, Jinen Prasad and Dharmendra Sharma – to work as team members in the publicity section of education committee especially in providing online news, hardcopy newsletters, assist in preparing various curricula, coordinate the teaching of Hindi in schools and other community centres [adult], prepare various curricula and assist in coordinating Brahman purohit uniform text production program.
- Veena Narayan – to organize educational programs for the members of the Nari Sabha, assist the education committee members in curriculum development and implementation and assist in the review of the constitution.